ITIL® 4 Strategist: Drive, Stakeholder Value (DSV)
The ITIL 4 Strategist: Drive, Stakeholder Value (DSV) course is designed to provide IT practitioners with an understanding of service quality and improvement methods, enabling them to continue to deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services to their customers in an increasingly competitive market.
Drive Stakeholder Value module is for IT professionals who foster relationships with stakeholders to co-create value. Drive Stakeholder Value benefits anyone who manages customer journeys, experiences, or expectations.
The course will help you to:
- effectively manage key stakeholders
- build trusted relationships
- shape customer demand
- embed effective design thinking
- optimize user experience and customer experience.
The ITIL 4 DPI course provides the practical skills necessary to create a “learning and improving” IT organisation, with a strong and effective strategic direction. With the help of ITIL 4 concepts and terminology, activities, exercises, and examples included in the course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the ITIL 4 DPI certification exam.
The course is designed to provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility. It is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It will cover both practical and strategic elements.
The purpose of the ITIL 4 DSV course is to provide candidates with an understanding of:
- how customer journeys are designed
- how to target markets and stakeholders
- how to foster stakeholder relationships
- how to shape demand and define service offerings
- how to align expectations and agree details of services
- how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- how to act together to ensure continual value cocreation (service consumption/provisioning)
- how to realise and validate service value
This course also includes a copy of the ITIL DSV Handbook, containing practical material for reference back in the workplace.
The course pricing includes the ITIL 4 Strategist: Drive, Stakeholder Value (DSV) Exam at the end of day 3 of the course. It is a 90-minute closed book exam consisting of 40 multiple choice questions and a pass mark of 70% (28/40). Practice exam papers and questions are provided, and reviewed to assist in preparation.
It is highly recommended that you spend some time each evening of this course reviewing and consolidating what you’ve learned, to be well prepared for the exam.
- 40 questions
- Multiple choice
- 28 out of 40 marks required to pass (70%)
- 90 minutes
- Closed book.
All full paying students get access to the following inclusions.
– Direct access to a certified instructor for entire Course
– 1 x Printed student manual
– 2 x Exam vouchers (Exam is taken on at a time of your choice within 12 months of exam purchase
– Mock exams, additional readings, and handouts (PDF format)
– Pre exam coaching, tips and tricks, half day review session
– Unlimited access to Elearning course and all additional resources
– Access to Champions portal for self assessment
– Access to certified Expert via online forum and LMS support
– Participation gives you 10% discount on other ITIL4 Courses
We are a Globally accredited Training Organization Via Peoplecert on behalf of AXELOS.
Please see our accreditation here. (Search for Adelaide)
We are a Globally accredited Training Organization Via EXIN.
Please see our accreditation here.