ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Incident Management Practice (IIMP) Training
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Incident Management practice
This module is for IT professionals who are involved in minimizing the negative impact of incidents by restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible.
This course will help you to:
- Coordinate incident handling in the organization or in a specific area, such as territory, product, or technology, depending on the organizational design
- Monitor and review the work of teams that handle and resolve incidents
- Coordinate manual work with incidents, especially those involving multiple teams
- Ensure sufficient awareness of the incidents and their status across the organization
- Conduct regular incident reviews and initiate improvements of the incident management practice, the incident models, and the incident handling procedures
- Measure, assess and develop the Incident Management practice capability in your organization by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
|VIRTUAL Instructor-Led Course
|Wednesday 20th September 2023
|1300 130 447